Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conference Weekend Off to a Good Start

I love conference weekend. We have been looking forward to it all week, especially Chris. On wednesday Chris came down with a nasty sickness and he was hugging the toilet all day. He missed two days of school, and he was already worried about getting everything done. Missing two days of school certainly doesn't help the stress level. He was able to get caught up so that's good, and he's feeling 100% better which is also good.

Last night I started feeling super tired. My throat started to hurt, and I had a massive headache. I thought, "OH NO!! I am getting Chris's sickness!!!" I woke up the next morning feeling fine. :)

Chris made breakfast before conference. It was really cute. He made star shaped biscuits and scrambled eggs.

I had to work after the first session, but I was back in time to see the last half of the second session. The talks were great as always. There was definately a theme of adversity and trials. Tough times ahead, but remember live in faith not in fear.

1 comment:

  1. ang! I love the new background! :) I need to come visit you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete