Thursday, September 18, 2008

random stuff

We are going on a field trip to capitol reef this saturday for my literature of the outdoors class. Chris and I are really excited for that!  It will be nice to be able to get out of ephraim and do something.  We can't get too far with our bikes.  
Chris has been keeping really busy with his physics for engineers class and I have been busy tutoring for anatomy.  I just started a night tutoring job in the anatomy lab which is only 2 hours a day 4 days a week, but there are a couple of international students that have been having a really rough time with it, so I have been helping them study during the day.  Anatomy is hard enough as it is, but to do it not speaking very much english, that is rough!  I definitely have no reason to complain about my school work load.
Good news!  Chris and I both received 500 dollars each in additional scholarships on top of our financial aid.  We have truly been blessed this year with financial help.   It is just another testimony to me of prayers being answered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment