Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hmmm...

I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out. I've never had one before so I don't really know what I'm doing, but anyway.

Chris and I went to the Snow College science alumni party today. We aren't alumni yet, but we still went. We are so glad that we did! It was so much fun to see some old friends, and to honor a few of recently retired science professors. Plus, we got a great BBQ dinner, T-shirts, and bumper sticker all for free! Now we just have to find a place for the bumper sticker. It was also another reminder of how wonderful Snow College is. Chris and I really hope to return to Snow to teach one day.

We have also been making plans for Married Club which we are now in charge of. We already have about 30 people signed up for the club. It makes it a lot easier to get members since everyone comes in pairs. Our first activity is going to be the last friday of September. We plan to have a opening social BBQ, and play some games. What games? I'm not sure, but we will figure something out.

Our new apartment has been great! We definately can't complain for 350 a month. I tried to put a video tour of the apartment on here, but it didn't want to work for me. I'll try it again some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment